Find your square footage
1. Type in your address into the address bar and press go.
2. Using the + icon zoom the map in as far as it will allow you to go and position your property in the middle of the screen so that all landscape areas are visible. Note: Depending upon the size of your property you may have to zoom out to accomplish this.
3. Click on the "satellite" button on the top right corner of the map and uncheck the 45 degree box.
4. Using your mouse click on the corners of your lawn or beds to begin figuring the square footage.
5. Use the "edit area" button to manipulate shape to fit your landscape.
Questions/Comments? (864) 979-3312 or email
Not sure of the square footage?
No worries. An estimate is fine.
For more information or for other services visit mcclainlandscaping.net.